注册
查看: 1708|回复: 0

WORK AT HOME MUST SEE !!!

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2004-11-5 22:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Work at home!make own busines!!MUST SEE* W0 K6 Q. h  ^" v* P
tired to living by pay cheque join the momber and start own busines now!!!
; L5 S$ ~6 k" F2 Y- }' s; S( ?* myou well be tritrained step by step no experience need!!- ?4 I) V5 Z0 e$ l. Q" S6 {
the price lower them internet.!!!
" W" _. L) F6 m4 j" i+ h- ^6 bGET 10%DISCOUNT or BECOME OUR MAMBER GET MORE DISCOUNT or START OUWN BUSINES NOW!!!
( Y2 u9 P2 h# P* |" @9 t+ \! i: J1 KContact: adiya@hotmail.com NOW!!!
- t0 q9 l( ?7 \; A$ B) L: v: v2 ICheck product at:http://slimmerbodymall.com/web/Mall/index.cfm?trackID=1499854" b5 w$ U" r6 [% K( V1 M
Herbalife offers customized programs that help people manage their weight and improve their health From learning to build a solid foundation of basic nutrition to addressing your specific nutritional needs with our targeted supplements, Herbalife has it all. Our formulations are based on scientific research, guided by some of the most highly recognized authorities in weight loss and nutritional science. Our Herbalife Distributors, who are trained to provide coaching and personal support, play a key role in helping you achieve your weight management and health goals.
& g* y- D1 x  M3 P3 rHerbalife invites you to experience a sense of well-being that will energize all aspects of your life. So you can make every day a personal best.
( |. s1 i0 Z4 _. [8 O( J
4 ^+ j, Y* `9 u/ c2 B: }, HWhether you want to ease aching joints, protect your heart or prostate, improve hormonal balance, lift your mood or de-stress for blissful sleep, you'll find the Health Supplements that are perfect for you. We combine the power of herbs and other nutrients to support all aspects of staying healthy. Discover the best products for your needs-right here.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-30 05:30 , Processed in 0.450363 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.