老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
EMIS-Civil小组讲座( J3 J3 w& P; ]$ [$ h
, r' k8 I  H4 }
时间:2007年2月24日星期六下午3点6 \# u; z; g4 C5 M$ [6 d) W7 G  \
/ Q0 \! M, w) x% ^
地点:埃德蒙顿普通话移民协会(福州公会)2nd Floor, 9913-108 Ave& A8 _. I* n  s7 I3 m& g1 N

! i' q" j( ^: Q$ k0 S8 w$ _9 H( T3 E题目:施工管理的优化方法
) K, L! W$ L0 Y& i2 N/ D  J1 M6 `" x- x
内容:讲座将介绍主要的几种控制方法,如CPM, Line-of-Balance, Last Planning System and Critical Chain及运用他们的注意事项,并会举例说明常规的控制过程。
3 F- |$ s0 ^3 h# w- z- \8 q3 S1 D! g0 F( D+ s
讲员:老于,早年毕业于清华土木工程专业,又在建筑业摸爬滚打了多年,现为UA土木系在读博士.: M+ [  Z# p  p7 t0 C: a5 N
: l% r( K: I: p' g+ B* `" x  V% c
语言:中文) a  q+ k+ M1 g0 {- i% F& u2 D

9 V$ W; ^3 A, }+ t- z& ZTitle:
/ n% \6 `: q# V: aSelection of Construction Control Method- ~5 N, k& a2 H6 }# K/ [
: |0 K7 G0 O6 I2 O# s& ~
Abstract:
3 b- I2 ^% j: S: ~. u9 E/ YIt is commonly accepted that construction control systems should correspond to the context within which the construction activities are operating, i.e. the production situation. However, rarely is this context indicated or made explicit, for example, the validity range of a particular production control method. Thus, most of the practitioners in construction management use the traditional project control tools, such as CPM, to plan and control construction without considering the context. This presentation aims at giving auditors a general idea on how the production context could be systematically taken into account in the selection of construction control method. The speaker will discuss the range of validity of the major construction control approaches, including CPM, Line-of-Balance, Last Planning System and Critical Chain. Then, a typology of construction control situation is introduced, together with suggestion for construction control method in each case.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-3-16 01:22 | 显示全部楼层
兄弟  你的英文水平越来越好了呀
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-3 20:07 , Processed in 0.087428 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.