找回密码
 注册
查看: 8164|回复: 1

A dance studio for a 3 years old little girl

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-6 19:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Anyone knows about a dance studio called "DansConnection Dance Studio", and another one is called "Across the Floor dance Studio"?, o9 d* u0 P  {9 k

- j3 E! f1 G  u% Y6 E. G  X( U+ lWhich one your kids go to and how do you like it?
6 F& B) n5 }7 W1 p( v0 j! V" @* O- |) T% h4 p5 l8 ]) k
Thanks  a lot
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-10-8 13:24 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! I've never been to any of the dance studios that you just mentioned. But regardless, I would strongly suggest the Edmonton Chinese Dance Academy. They offer children, teenager and adult classes. The only reason to why I'm "strongly suggesting" the Edmonton Chinese Dance Academy is because I am strong believer that if one is Chinese, then it is absolutely crucial to be in touch with Chinese heritage. I think it is even more important to have your children pick up on their Chinese heritage and understand their own culture as well. I'm sure that you have realized that there are many children born and raised in Chinese families who don't understand, let alone appreciate, Chinese culture. They can't write, speak very little, and can barely understand the Chinese language. I'm sure that you have even come across children/teenagers that say "Chinese culture is stupid" "Chinese food is gross" "Chinese music is terrible". I think this is all very sad and disappointing that this is becoming more and more apparent in children today. I understand that ballet/tap/hipHop/jazz and western culture is quite the "trend" since we are all here in Canada and exposed to western society, but to me, I think it's important to remember where you always came from - and by that, I mean that people should never forget about their own roots, culture, and traditional values. Instead, they should learn the culture, embrace it, and teach it to others. Anyways, I have been a part of this dance school for the past few years and I absolutely love it! A long time ago I was enrolled at Marr Mac and there, I took 1 year of ballet, 1 year of tap, and 2 years of jazz... tooooooo boring. Chinese dance is way more exciting. Tons of performances too. I would say that the teenager class that I'm in has at least 1 performance every month? We do a tons of local shows, and we also get to go out of town to dance too, like Jasper, Banff, Grand Prairie, St. Albert, etc. When I went to Marr Mac, there was only 1 performance, and that was the year end show. I think we did a Harry Potter dance or something. Don't get me wrong, it's not just Marr Mac where there's only 1 year end show, if you're lucky, some dance studios have 2 shows (1 at Christmas and then 1 year end show). Unless you are in competitive dance, then you won't have that much opportunity to dance on stage. And dancing on stage is something that I absolutely love. Wow I just realized how much I wrote haha I think I talk too much. But yeah! Definitely check out ECDA :)9 n& ^; A" j2 _8 f; |1 K. C

3 Y' Y1 j5 m8 E. K4 `If at all interested, here is the contact info:
5 s" j7 A% @. H! f% ]Edmonton Chinese Dance Academy
8 t, n: R) J7 d* P1 Y& y/ ^phone number: (780)6954684    email address: hello@ilovechinesedance.com
; f3 B$ i1 |7 Q9 D5 f" f. [8 i% U  s5 y! ]
They also have an info page, here's the link 7 e* j+ I; B4 ?
http://www.edmontonchina.ca/foru ... read&tid=5269251 ]4 ^* K9 O% g  Z

/ W2 R4 {0 `4 ]; I% Y, ?2 zHope this helped!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 12:47 , Processed in 0.180585 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.