找回密码
 注册
查看: 4137|回复: 3

weekend happyness

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-22 20:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand-new   P) |" ~, w% n, I( j6 d
BMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a
& r: q. K5 H6 R2 n0 H: w- @) k: k5 m: \Broni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window
! L7 v+ K5 v0 s1 J2 l  Qand asked the shepherd, "If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your
* w" E: \% ~2 G0 x' e0 c6 hflock, will you give me one?": v" b, E6 F! f0 [9 ~' v5 i
9 {0 s0 H9 V  F+ G3 M- ^2 S, N
The shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his
3 i( C% _- G$ S" |5 H, _2 C: _peacefully-grazing flock and calmly answered, "Sure."5 T# O& b6 M+ K7 L" }

% E, n5 F6 P& \The yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM ThinkPad and connected it to a   C1 O, w: J- D: f  i$ Q
cell phone, then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a
0 H* M/ S: T6 e# YGPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database
* Q# [. Y9 J  |, a  gand an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He sent an email on his " b2 B$ [" C) p' S& w
Blackberry and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out
8 {* m0 f( n; ^. l  d0 qa 130 page report on his miniaturized printer then turns to the shepherd and
9 C2 \$ h/ `( Bsays,"You have exactly 1586 sheep".9 R5 V6 O& [7 C

9 _& v, b! z, g2 Q( _: D"That is correct; take one of the sheep" said the shepherd.
4 B) H" k+ b9 \6 _6 g  D. H! g2 Z! P: D1 V4 H3 i
He watches the young man select one of the animals and bundle it into his
3 s- W" m' b  |* Y3 c2 f, W' n) gcar.0 X2 r5 z$ e1 L  B

! l) g0 ~4 S: z6 v4 {& LThen the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your business
9 o/ O: m; f- u: f& z5 M1 |! ]is, will you give me back my animal?"0 j  M$ u5 n( G, @8 m7 Y7 `* O: j
7 u& x; ]; I* M: l4 N
"OK, why not" answered the young man.
* |" U2 ^) }+ I% t+ D* D& U8 R
% b+ ^; O  l' o"Clearly, you are a consultant" said the shepherd. 0 T8 Y  t$ m- A- \+ I" C( s  o
! H/ a" k" m: B  J/ Z( J1 E" N
"That's correct" says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"8 J" I+ y& ]5 x

0 W0 ^9 a3 R1 L. {. @9 C7 R"No guessing required" answers the shepherd. "You turned up here although
" B6 x: P! A0 A" A/ A' c1 Cnobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a
1 L! D6 i: M+ y1 W# Gquestion I never asked, and you don't know crap about my business.... Now give . u. M3 y9 j( E& M' d
me back my dog".
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:41 | 显示全部楼层
a woman walks into a supermarket, and notices a male customer whose zipper is
: \4 [* M+ b+ ]+ ?# X6 {; Kundone. The woman kindly says" excuse me sir,but your barracks doors are open".
% n$ d: z+ H: ~. U5 c. G1 BNot having a clue what the woman was talking about he continued shopping. A few ) |* J: h8 K& T+ ~/ R6 x- U
moments later another customer approached the man and explained that his zipper
" W, I3 Q/ _" d/ N7 Zwas undone. The man zipped up and continued his shopping. At the checkout he ran 8 f9 k* Y- V& B4 V' S
into the woman who originally informed him of his zipper.He decides to play into " u0 l- Q6 X6 x
her unusual comment; "excuse me maam, when you noticed my barracks door was ' [( x' z( p( _
open, did you happen to see a soldier standing at full attention?" The woman
* Y5 ^& }: C  |/ d* w* ]! Qresponded by saying " no, all i saw was a disabled vet sitting on two duffle . U9 H# K8 S2 U3 ~+ K# T& R! }! A! C
bags"
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:42 | 显示全部楼层
Three couples were married and stayed at the same hotel for their honeymoons, 9 Z9 h, N% k+ w  `
where they were all taken care of by Dave the Bellboy.
( j& g' t, n' `+ Q- T/ T2 X2 U
  ~, u# D3 m- t/ [The first man married a nurse. 2 ^1 ^" T* a9 _; V

' k: S6 l5 T' b9 y9 gDave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "What a lucky guy.   }  v0 Y4 ~, a1 e+ t; b
Nurses are known to be hot to trot".
1 n7 }0 I9 p' ~7 w: ~0 E+ a- v; z# L) l+ H/ w* Q
The second man married a telephone operator.
4 s' [+ |. D1 Y+ m; G3 [; K& r2 G, \, k2 r
Dave showed them to their room and thought to himself,?Wow, he's a lucky one.
8 L$ I. W- G$ e1 X3 d( r  l5 BTelephone operators have sexy voices and once you pop that top 4 Q' e( N5 V8 u' |' r1 [9 v
button...A-bomb.?
/ J( M8 k4 B4 L! H" W# a- l% @9 C
The third man married a school teacher. 3 `. g9 V! \* a3 l" o1 L: j6 C/ _! S
9 O; {  _3 \+ m$ a0 e3 @
Dave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "Poor guy, she's pretty 9 w' F8 E/ n/ ?( E
but teachers are just too frigid".
! B" B1 c; J8 O$ R$ ?5 m
% }) b. t4 ], f% o0 |The next morning, Dave reported to work at 5:30 in the morning. He expected
, z% `8 \) Q& z5 z; x( g) Bonly the teacher's husband to call for breakfast any minute and the other two
  W. V, R  ]3 M/ Zwould call much later in the day.
0 y+ L/ j9 m  g# T
! a0 i: |$ l6 }, EAt 6:00 a.m. the phone rang. It was the nurse's husband wanting breakfast. The
+ G( N" v7 d. j3 @1 Rnurse's husband opened the door and Dave stepped back in shock. The man's
- i9 O/ ]1 I# \( Ipajamas were still pressed and his hair nicely combed.
$ `/ B. J+ U- P  T2 F* @& y. V8 C: H9 p
Dave asked, "What happened sir? You married a nurse.
8 T6 N/ \6 P3 r8 n- ~
" U: k# a6 ~* W9 a" X5 j& @) y$ `The man sourly replies, "Son, don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night 8 A+ ]: {, e% v" W
was her nagging voice saying, 揧ou抮e not sanitary, and you抮e not sanitary.", B/ }6 @9 c/ b* |9 j

& K1 M1 [  p7 F% O, H& WAt 6:30 a.m., the phone rang again.5 `# y( f3 l& {: b% r2 ^% o1 T

( M, r& L" \9 B  t) uThe telephone operator's husband called for breakfast. Dave brought it as fast : q9 y# ]/ x7 S* p& E  ?
as possible hoping for the best. The man opened the door and Dave stepped back
3 v7 X" |9 R  p1 P* Z( b( |in shock. The man's hair and pajamas were properly combed and pressed.: g# d: A, H0 l% L8 Q9 }7 y4 l
& k4 y6 a# X7 q% I
Dave asked," What happened? Telephone operators are supposed to be as sexy as ' X! R- X: c2 g9 U1 p- y; A$ k
their voices."
% f9 M8 x; }( e) L, i
9 T' K' t1 d! c. f' O/ F8 I; y" cThe man sourly replies "Son, don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I , \( s, Y" e  z( W/ r9 ?
heard last night was her nasal voice saying, "You're three minutes are up, your ; _( e% G' D. S) v# U
three minutes are up."
+ x5 x% i8 q1 |# g! |  d( l% f9 j$ m/ l7 o  L) y" j  k
Dave went back down to the desk, just knowing the teacher抯 husband would be 6 O- H+ d* l3 f
calling any minute.' b: L* |: J7 R0 k

% }7 h' ]  ^0 UFinally at 4:30 p.m., the teacher's husband called for breakfast.
: }, ]8 e: Q/ E5 f& J) v% ?6 C; `! Q1 d- H  l% u$ X
Dave can't believe it but quickly took the breakfast to the couple抯 room. The ( r% Y3 T5 p0 W) p- _& ~& Q
man opened the door and Dave took a step back in shock. The man was wearing only 2 o. ~5 d' ~8 h/ Z
his boxers, his hair was a mess, and he had scratch marks on his chest, arms and
8 }! p) u5 M6 \9 C$ n0 `( ?legs.  f7 H" Q5 X) ~/ [" z" }

' q% y( d0 w1 M; u  EJoe fearing the worst asked 揥hat happened to you? Did you have a
' s8 g9 @! J$ Y  m8 j6 Afight?"
' a: i$ i5 a6 b/ a4 F& f  I; n1 H8 _' _- \
The man smiled and happily replied, "No. Son, when you marry, be sure to marry
% \9 |9 [0 ^  R; }! o$ q2 J, }5 ea school teacher. All I heard last night was her sexy smooth voice saying "We ; a) Y0 h: A3 r  ^* k$ x, o* I
are going to do this over and over, until we get right."
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-8-22 22:12 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
good job! thanks for sharing
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-4 16:23 , Processed in 0.110873 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.